Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Here We Go Again...

Okay, I'm trying this whole "blogging" thing again.  I tried it for the first time right after my son was born... but... ya know... babies.  They need lots of time and attention.  More than I ever thought humanly possible.  So here I am almost 4 years later.  My son is a little boy now.  I have had the crazy, wonderful, and sometimes daunting job as a stay-at-home-mom. After making the leap of home-ownership a year ago,  I have been learning and creating ways to be more budget conscious while exercising my creative side whenever possible.  Oh... and we have chickens now.  I guess that makes us a typical liberal urban Seattle family.  Or something.  I don't know.  But either way I'm gonna write about ways to be a stubborn "do-it-yourselfer" like me (I prefer that term as opposed to "stubborn and cheap.")   I'm gonna write about kids, chickens, sewing, cooking and tearing pallets apart with your bare hands to create new and amazing items.  And how a gazillion rainy days will force you to be creative in ways you never thought possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment